Legendary cricketer Shane Warne died yesterday. It is suspected that he died of a heart attack. He was very healthy. At that moment, he suffered a sudden heart attack and died instantly. Just a few small steps and then the impossible spinning ball. That spin of legspinner! Everyone is shocked. Just like yesterday’s news surprised everyone. Many could not believe the first push. Why this heart attack? Exactly how much should we be concerned about this attack (Heart Issues)?
But our daily life has the most impact on our body. If the rhythm falls in the daily routine, various problems are bound to come. Eating extra oily spicy foods, eating more junk food, eating regular meat increases the chances of heart problems. In most cases, the stress is too great to sleep properly. Not everyone has the habit of exercise. And so the chances of getting a heart attack are increasing. Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why a serious heart attack like this can happen-
- Smoking can be the biggest cause of this problem.
- If there is a history of such accidents in the family, then the next generation may have this problem.
- High blood pressure can cause this type of sudden heart attack.
- Excess fat can also put pressure on the heart. It can also lead to a sudden heart attack.
- Diabetes increases the risk of this type of heart attack.
- Sitting in one place all day and not doing special walking can also increase the risk of this problem.
- This problem is more common in men.
- This can often be due to drug use. Those who use cocaine are at increased risk for such problems.
- Problems like sleep apnea can also increase the risk of a sudden heart attack.
- This problem can also be caused by chronic kidney problems.
References: Hindustan Times
Disclaimer: This report is for informational purposes only, not for any medical or medical purposes. Consult your physician for details.